The Growth Factory Podcast: The Solo Ager | October 2022
Cetera's Michael Chamberlain interviews David Treece about his work with solo agers and the creation of The Solo Ager eCommunity
The Miami Herald | June 21, 2021
LGBTQ+ money and financial planning: One size does not fit all
Los Angeles Times | June 1, 2021
Expert Series: Personal Finance Best Practices: Meeting The LGBTQ Community Where They Are
LIVE on Miami's Community News | March 15, 2021
Michael Miller of Miami's Community Newspapers talks with David Treece of the Treece Financial Group.
Finimize Community Conversations | February 26, 2021
How is financial planning different for the LGBTQ community? David Treece joined Finimize for a Community Conversation that highlighted...
- Options available and not available for the LGBTQ community
- Setting yourself up for financial success as an LGBTQ community member
- LGBTQ-friendly brands and stocks you should know about
Q News Tonight | LGBTQ Money Talks
David Treece has appeared on Q News Tonight as a financial commentator to offer practical, LGBTQ-focused money market insights and provide answers to viewer-submitted questions that address the unique needs of LGBTQ individuals when it comes to personal finance and financial planning.
I Am CEO Podcast: Season 3, Episode 819
November 2020: Accredited Investment Fiduciary Helps in Financial Planning
TALK! with AUDREY| October 2020
10-minute interview with Audrey Adams on what a fiduciary is, how to find an advisor, ensuring success with your advisor, and current volatility. TALK! with AUDREY is a diversified media brand that includes a syndicated radio and television show – produced in New York City and airs across the U.S.
Fox 4 News Southwest Florida: The Morning Blend | October 12, 2020
David Treece shares financial advice during a pandemic.
Biscayne Bay Tribune | Miami's Community Newspapers | September 24, 2020
Diversification and adaptation is key to growing retirement during COVID-19
- PBS Nightly Business Report
- NBC6 News
- Advisors Magazine, January 2018: A Holistic Approach Ensures Contented Clients
- The Washington Post, November 26, 2018: Here’s What it’s Like Dealing with the High Cost of Long-term care by Michelle Singletary
- Insights into Elder Orphans by Carol Marak, December 6, 2018: Ask Me Anything Experts Empower Older Adults
- VoyageMIA, November 2017: Meet David Treece of Treece Financial Group in Miami Shores
- The Miami Herald, October 30, 2016: Always do your background checking before investing
- South Florida Sun Sentinel: Nursing homes can push gay seniors back into closet
- Miami's Community Newspapers: Nursing homes can push gay seniors back into closetNursing Homes Can Push Gay Seniors Back Into Closet! ‘GEN SILENT’ Film On Gay Seniors Exposes Prejudices & Fears
- The Miami Herald: Gay married couples, still single in eyes of Florida law, sort through DOMA decision